Trading Charts

How Did We Perform In The Markets? (July 2016)

Written by Manny Sinder

Dear Trader,

Each month, we help traders all over the world place profitable trades via our professional paid subscription service and/or automatic trading system. Whenever we decide to place a trade internally, we immediately send our professional members an alert, so they can see what we are trading that day.

At the end of each month, we document the activity for the month and publish our results so you can see for yourself how successful we have been.

If you want to follow our trades yourself free for 14 days, to get this information ‘as it happens’ click here.

If you want to trial our Automatic Trading System FREE for 3 months, please email us; customerservice@sinder.co.uk – subject ‘free trial offer’.

This month was dominated by post Brexit data, a slump in the USD and a bullish upturn in Gold. Our automatic trading system added a further 8.58% to our trading balance (on top of the 44.97% from the previous month); this takes our total gains to +53.55% in just 2 months.

Total Number of PIPs accumulated this month: 120+

Total gains this month:  £1200.00+ (losses £0) @ £10 per pip* £1200.00 monthly profit.

*Actual PIP (Price Per Pip) placed by Sinder Academy may differ from the representative amount of £10.00 per pip.

The chart below is the chart of our best trade of the month. All trades were placed in accordance with our Automatic Trading System – Super Sonic Sinder and/or Sinder M1 and/or Sinder Triple A Star Trading Strategies via our preferred spread-betting broker and/or MT4 CFD platform.

Automatic Trading System

We hope you have found this information informative.

If you would like to trial our paid for service for 14 days and experience the professional Sinder Academy subscription for yourself, click here.

If you would like to trial our Automatic Trading System FREE for 3 months, please email us; customerservice@sinder.co.uk – subject ‘free trial offer’.

To your success

Manny Sinder

Automatic Trading System

About the author

Manny Sinder

Manny Sinder is a professional trader, entrepreneur and author. All articles written by the author are solely his opinion and do not intend to vindicate any named person or institutions mentioned.

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

Follow by Email
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
http://www.sinderacademy.com/perform-markets-july-2016/
RSS